Olympus ex-CEO Woodford to brief media
TOKYO Jan 6 (Reuters) - Michael Woodford, the ousted CEO of Olympus Corp, said on Friday he will hold a press conference at 0600 GMT to explain the reasons behind his decision to give up his three-month battle to replace the management of the scandal-tainted Japanese endoscope maker.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran