Olympus ex-CEO Woodford to brief media
TOKYO Jan 6 (Reuters) - Michael Woodford, the ousted CEO of Olympus Corp, said on Friday he will hold a press conference at 0600 GMT to explain the reasons behind his decision to give up his three-month battle to replace the management of the scandal-tainted Japanese endoscope maker.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |