White House says jobs data suggests economy improving: MSNBC
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's chief economist on Friday said that recent signs of job growth point to an improving economy, following a report that showed much stronger-than-expected job creation during December.
"It all suggests that the economy has been moving in the right direction," Alan Krueger, the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, told network MSNBC.
(Reporting by Jason Lange; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source