Germany sells 3.9 bln euros of 6-mth Bubill at negative yield
BERLIN Jan 9 (Reuters) - Germany sold 3.9 billion euros of six-month Bubills on Monday at a yield of -0.0122 percent, the first auction with a negative yield.
Bundesbank data showed the auction drew bids for 1.8 times the amount on offer, compared with 3.8 times at the previous auction in December.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |