Germany sells 3.9 bln euros of 6-mth Bubill at negative yield
BERLIN Jan 9 (Reuters) - Germany sold 3.9 billion euros of six-month Bubills on Monday at a yield of -0.0122 percent, the first auction with a negative yield.
Bundesbank data showed the auction drew bids for 1.8 times the amount on offer, compared with 3.8 times at the previous auction in December.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official