Jon Hamm: 'Mad Men' Season 5 Premiering March 25
Jon Hamm has revealed when Don Draper will finally re-enter our living rooms: March 25.
During a guest appearance on Friday's episode of the "Doug Loves Movies" podcast -- hosted by comedian Doug Benson -- Hamm said "Mad Men" will debut its fifth season on March 25.
AMC reps have not yet responded to TheWrap's request for comment.
Also read: 'Mad Men' Kid: Beware of January Jones
"Mad Men" creator Matt Weiner and his cast have been tight-lipped on details regarding the new season, though Hamm did direct the first episode of season five.
Season four of the Emmy-winning drama ended in October 2010, with divorced ladies man Draper proposing to Megan (Jessica Paré), his secretary.Related Articles: Matthew Weiner Hopes to End 'Mad Men' in Modern Times 'Mad Men' Star Jon Hamm Signs on for 3 More Years of Chain-Smoking and Womanizing John Slattery Sets Us Straight: 'Mad Men' Is No Fun for Its Characters
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |