Zopittybop-bop-bop arrested near Wisconsin Capitol
(Reuters) - He'd better watch out or he'll make a bad name for himself. Or maybe he already has.
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-bop-bop, 30, was expected to be charged on Monday with possession of marijuana and a knife, as well as a probation violation following the Wisconsin's man's arrest in a park near the state Capitol, police said.
Zopittybop-bop-bop -- formerly Jeffrey Drew Wilschke before a state court approved his name change request in November -- was arrested on Thursday afternoon in a park less than a mile from the Capitol in Madison after police received complaints from neighbors.
Zopittybop-bop-bop told officers he would "get even with them" when he was being taken to jail, according to a police report. They recovered marijuana, a knife and drug paraphernalia after his arrest.
He was already on probation for a prior weapons possession conviction. Police had arrested him in April near another Madison park and recovered a loaded handgun and two knives from a backpack he was carrying, according to court records.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |