Bryan Ferry marries for second time: reports
LONDON (Reuters) - Veteran British rocker Bryan Ferry married girlfriend Amanda Sheppard in the luxury Caribbean beach resort of Amanyara on the Turks and Caicos Islands on January 4, British media reported on Tuesday.
It is the "Let's Stick Together" and "Slave to Love" singer's second marriage. His first was to Lucy Helmore, with whom he had four sons, which lasted from 1982 until their divorce in 2003.
The debonair Roxy Music frontman, 66, also famously dated Jerry Hall before she left him for Mick Jagger.
Sheppard, who has worked in PR, is 29, according to the reports.
Ferry's London publicist was not immediately available for comment.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |