Bryan Ferry marries for second time: reports
LONDON (Reuters) - Veteran British rocker Bryan Ferry married girlfriend Amanda Sheppard in the luxury Caribbean beach resort of Amanyara on the Turks and Caicos Islands on January 4, British media reported on Tuesday.
It is the "Let's Stick Together" and "Slave to Love" singer's second marriage. His first was to Lucy Helmore, with whom he had four sons, which lasted from 1982 until their divorce in 2003.
The debonair Roxy Music frontman, 66, also famously dated Jerry Hall before she left him for Mick Jagger.
Sheppard, who has worked in PR, is 29, according to the reports.
Ferry's London publicist was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White; Editing by Jill Serjeant)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow