Iran bomb victim a "nuclear scientist": Fars news
TEHRAN (Reuters) - The Iranian man killed in a car bombing in Tehran on Wednesday was a nuclear scientist who worked at Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment facility, the Fars news agency reported.
"(Mostafa) Ahmadi-Roshan, 32, was a graduate of oil industry university and supervised a department at Natanz uranium enrichment facility in Isfahan province," Fars said on its English language website.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |