Iran bomb victim a "nuclear scientist": Fars news
TEHRAN (Reuters) - The Iranian man killed in a car bombing in Tehran on Wednesday was a nuclear scientist who worked at Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment facility, the Fars news agency reported.
"(Mostafa) Ahmadi-Roshan, 32, was a graduate of oil industry university and supervised a department at Natanz uranium enrichment facility in Isfahan province," Fars said on its English language website.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist