Iran bomb victim a "nuclear scientist": Fars news
TEHRAN (Reuters) - The Iranian man killed in a car bombing in Tehran on Wednesday was a nuclear scientist who worked at Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment facility, the Fars news agency reported.
"(Mostafa) Ahmadi-Roshan, 32, was a graduate of oil industry university and supervised a department at Natanz uranium enrichment facility in Isfahan province," Fars said on its English language website.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'