Snoop Dogg Selling Cigars -- And No, They Don't Have Weed in Them
Snoop Dogg is selling cigars. Wait, don't call the cops -- that's cigars, not blunts.
Smoothly recovering after last weekend's pot bust, the hip-hop impresario will unveil the new line, Executive Branch, when he headlines Coachella with Dr. Dre in Indio, Calif., April 15.
Also read: Snoop Dogg Busted for Possession in Today's 'No Shizzle' News
The line's first product is Executive Branch Cigarillos. They'll go for 99 cents a pouch, with two cigars per pouch. All the line's products will be made with premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic -- "hand-chosen by Snoop Dogg to ensure the highest quality," his representative says.
Snoop already has his own malt liquor, hot dogs, skateboards, shoes, streetwear, figurines ... clearly, it's only a matter of time before he launches a chain of Dogg-Marts across the country.
Watch Snoop Dogg hype Executive Branch:Related Articles: Snoop Dogg Busted for Possession in Today's 'No Shizzle' News Coachella 2012: Radiohead, Dr. Dre, the Black Keys in the Lineup
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ