Bodies of two elderly men found on capsized Italy ship
GIGLIO, Italy Jan 15 (Reuters) - Divers searching the capsized Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia on Sunday found the bodies two elderly men trapped at a assembly point on the vessel, a Coastguard official said.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets