D&B Offers Strategic Risk Management with New Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi
D&B Offers Strategic Risk Management with New Portfolio Risk Manager™ for DNBi
New Product for DNBi Customers Delivers Greater Insight into Risk and Opportunity across a Customer Base
D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, announced Portfolio Risk Manager™ for DNBi to enhance the DNBi Risk Management™ suite of products. Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi is the only on-demand and customizable solution that combines proprietary D&B insight with users’ customer data, allowing businesses to see risk and opportunity across their entire customer base –through simple one-click reports. Credit professionals at more than 20,000 companies use DNBi Risk Management as the authority in credit risk management to help protect businesses from financial risk.
“Portfolio Risk Manager changes the game in risk management,” said Josh Peirez, President, Global Product, Marketing and Innovation at D&B. “By combining customer data and D&B information, credit managers can easily create actionable reports that identify risk and opportunity in their customer portfolios. Now they can provide more comprehensive information to sales teams and communicate better with senior leadership.”
Credit departments need tools to evaluate customers, anticipate and respond quickly to changing business and economic conditions, manage cash efficiently, partner with sales for upsell opportunities and communicate risk and opportunity across the organization. With Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi, businesses can strategically set and adjust credit policies, incorporate a risk-based approach to prioritizing collections, comparing to national benchmarks and uncovering trends in their portfolio to strategically grow and protect their business.
"Portfolio analysis is a critical aspect of making strategic credit decisions,” says Terry Callahan, president, Credit Research Foundation. “Risk management with a view of the entire customer portfolio is mandatory to understand the risk inherent in your customer relationship. It points out not only the risks, but the opportunities for growth.”
Ideal for credit professionals managing a portfolio of customer accounts, Portfolio Risk Manager comes packaged with a multitude of insight-driven reporting functions that analyze risk distribution, exposure and segmentation – by geography, industry, and more - across their portfolio.
“The ability to segment customers across our portfolio by industry will be a value in predicting and managing our credit exposure,” said Laurence Goldberg, director of receivables management at BDO USA, LLP.
Specific customer benefits include:
- Get to Insights Faster: With “one-click” analytic reports that combine customer data with D&B insights, Portfolio Risk Manager delivers the analysis needed to prioritize collections and manage credit limits, as well as identify high-quality prospects. Organizations can leverage risk-based insights designed to drive upsell opportunities.
- Effectively Manage Risk: Customers can strategically adjust credit policies based on current risk profiles, portfolio trends, and benchmarks against national averages. With Portfolio Risk Manager, customers can focus on segments of greatest risk and opportunity to grow revenue while reducing costs and avoiding loss.
- Improved Internal Communication and Cooperation: Credit professionals can customize reports to easily share insights and trends – as well as identify low-risk, up-sell opportunities for sales and marketing. This reporting capability will enable the CFO, COO, treasurers and sales executives to be responsive to changing business conditions.
The combination of D&B’s proprietary data with customers’ account receivable data in Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi gives credit managers a strategic view of how customers pay both their business and others. In addition, Portfolio Risk Manager offers analysis of corporate-family exposure – based on D&B’s extensive database of corporate families – another tool to make it easier for credit managers to understand their customers.
For additional information about Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi and to view a video overview of the product please visit: www.dnb.com/dnbiprm.
About Dun & Bradstreet® (D&B)
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB) is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for 170 years. D&B's global commercial database contains more than 200 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B's proprietary DUNSRight® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
D&B provides solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to increase revenue from new and existing customers; and D&B Internet Solutions™ to convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries, over the web.
For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- Ohio couple found guilty of enslaving woman and child