Plenty of interest in oil exploration in Arctic - Norway
SANDEFJORD, Norway Jan 17 (Reuters) - Norway has seen considerable interest in its upcoming licensing round for oil exploration in its Arctic areas, the country's energy minister told a conference on Tuesday.
"There has been a lot of interest in the concession round," Ole Borten Moe, the minister of petroleum and energy, said.
(Reporting by Victoria Klesty and Henrik Stolen)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets