Plenty of interest in oil exploration in Arctic - Norway
SANDEFJORD, Norway Jan 17 (Reuters) - Norway has seen considerable interest in its upcoming licensing round for oil exploration in its Arctic areas, the country's energy minister told a conference on Tuesday.
"There has been a lot of interest in the concession round," Ole Borten Moe, the minister of petroleum and energy, said.
(Reporting by Victoria Klesty and Henrik Stolen)
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters