Plenty of interest in oil exploration in Arctic - Norway
SANDEFJORD, Norway Jan 17 (Reuters) - Norway has seen considerable interest in its upcoming licensing round for oil exploration in its Arctic areas, the country's energy minister told a conference on Tuesday.
"There has been a lot of interest in the concession round," Ole Borten Moe, the minister of petroleum and energy, said.
(Reporting by Victoria Klesty and Henrik Stolen)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official