State Dept says no Keystone decision yet
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The State Department has not made a decision on TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline, department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a briefing on Wednesday.
Sources have told Reuters that a decision to reject the pipeline is imminent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video