Tracy Morgan Collapses at Sundance, Rushed to Hospital
Tracy Morgan was rushed to a Park City hospital on Sunday night after collapsing outside a charity event, TheWrap has confirmed.
The “30 Rock” star, who media reports said was acting inebriated at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards, collapsed just after the ceremony and was taken to Park City Medical Center.
But Morgan's publicist Lewis Kay told TheWrap: "From a combination of exhaustion and altitude, Tracy is seeking medical attention," adding, "He is with his fiance and grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care. Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100% false."
A spokeswoman for the hospital would not release any further information about the comedian but told other outlets that no drugs or alcohol were found in his system.
Morgan was being honored for best actor and comedian.Related Articles: Tracy Morgan Flies His Rainbow Flag Alec Baldwin Impersonates Tracy Morgan -- and Michael Jackson (Video)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets