Pat Sajak and Vanna White Got Bombed Before 'Wheel of Fortune'
Next time you're on “Wheel of Fortune” with Pat Sajak, buy an M for Margarita.
"Wheel" host Sajak told ESPN2’s Dan LeBatard Thursday that he and co-host Vanna White got bombed on the sweet and sour tequila cocktails back in the day at a bar across from NBC Universal’s Burbank studio.
After LeBatard asked the question, Sajak had no issue going into detail, crediting his youth, “the most boring two minutes in television” and long “dinner breaks” between shows.
“Vanna and I would go across and have two or three or six and then comes and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They are really good tapes to get a hold of.”
Knowing LeBatard is part Cuban, Sajak decided to have some fun with Spanish, the place they got drunk, Los Arcos, means "The Arcos." Right.
Their average number of drinks? Quatro. At least he can still count.
Here’s the video:Related Articles: 'Wheel of Fortune' Announcer Charlie O'Donnell Dies at 78 Model Sues 'Price Is Right,' Says She Was Fired for Being Pregnant
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push