In a letter to Google Chief Executive Larry Page, the lawmakers said the company's announcement "raises questions about whether consumers can opt-out of the new data sharing system either globally or on a product-by-product basis."
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article