Iran military jet crashes, reason unknown: report
TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian military plane crashed in the early hours of Thursday near the Gulf coast, the semi-official Fars news agency reported, saying no reason had yet been given for the incident.
"An F-14 crashed three minutes after take-off at 4:30 a.m. (8 p.m. ET) near the city of Bushehr," Fars reported, citing a local government official.
(Reporting by Hashem Kalantari; Writing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year