'Two and a Half Men' Actress Judy Greer Scores Pilot at ABC
"The Descendants" actress Judy Greer has landed a pilot with ABC.
Dubbed "American Judy," the half-hour, single-camera comedy will follow the exploits of a cosmopolitan woman who "gets married and becomes a fish out of water in the suburbs having to juggle step-kids, her mother-in-law, and the ex-wife of her husband who also happens to be the town sheriff."
Also read: Judy Greer Signs on as Ashton Kutcher's Ex on "Two and a Half Men"
Greer will star and executive-produce, along with David Gardner is also attached.
The project, which comes via ABC Studios, is written by Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont ("Leap Year," "Made of Honor").
Greer has lately played a recurring role as Bridget Schmidt, the ex of Ashton Kutcher's internet billionaire Walden Schmidt, on "Two and a Half Men." She also provides the voice of Cheryl Tunt on FX's animated series "Archer."Related Articles: Catherine Zeta-Jones and Judy Greer Joining Gerard Butler Comedy George Clooney's Women: Shailene Woodley and Judy Greer Open Up About 'The Descendants'
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions