Robert De Niro-Produced 'NYC 22' Gets Premiere Date From CBS
"NYC 22," the police drama executive produced by Robert De Niro, will premiere on CBS on Sunday, April 15 at 10 p.m., the network said Wednesday.
The series follows six New York City police rookies from unique backgrounds as they "patrol the gritty streets of upper Manhattan," according to the network. Terry Kinney, Adam Goldberg, Leelee Sobieski, Stark Sands, Judy Marte, Harold "House" Moore, Tom Reed and Felix Solis star.
"NYC 22" will replace "CSI: Miami," which will have completed its season on the network's schedule.
De Niro and his Tribeca Productions partner Jane Rosenthal, along with series creator Richard Price, Ken Sanzel and James Mangold are executive-producing for CBS Television Studios in association with Tribeca.Related Articles: Leelee Sobieski Cast in Robert De Niro's 'Rookies' Pilot for CBS Donald Trump Fires Back at Robert De Niro: 'He's Not the Brightest Bulb'
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |