Eric Bana, Rebecca Hall Playing Ex-Lovers in International Thriller
Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall will play former lovers in an international thriller for Focus Features and Working Title Films, the companies said on Thursday.
Still untitled, the film centers on a pair of old flames, Martin (Bana) and Claudia (Hall), who find their lives at risk when they are work together on a terrorism trial. It begins production in April in the U.K.
John Crowley ("Boy A") will direct the project from a screenplay by Steven Knight ("Eastern Promises").
Bana is best known for his starring roles in "Hulk" and "Munich," while Hall has earned strong notices for her recent work in "The Town" and "Vicky Christina Barcelona."
Focus President Andrew Karpen, and Working Title Co-Chair Tim Bevan will produce, with Chris Clark ("The Guard"). Focus will hold worldwide rights to the feature and sell overseas rights at Cannes.Related Articles: Crazy Gary Oldman Tones It Down -- But Can It Finally Get Him an Oscar? Exclusive: Tom Cruise Attached to Star in WB's 'El Presidente'
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |