Eric Bana, Rebecca Hall Playing Ex-Lovers in International Thriller
Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall will play former lovers in an international thriller for Focus Features and Working Title Films, the companies said on Thursday.
Still untitled, the film centers on a pair of old flames, Martin (Bana) and Claudia (Hall), who find their lives at risk when they are work together on a terrorism trial. It begins production in April in the U.K.
John Crowley ("Boy A") will direct the project from a screenplay by Steven Knight ("Eastern Promises").
Bana is best known for his starring roles in "Hulk" and "Munich," while Hall has earned strong notices for her recent work in "The Town" and "Vicky Christina Barcelona."
Focus President Andrew Karpen, and Working Title Co-Chair Tim Bevan will produce, with Chris Clark ("The Guard"). Focus will hold worldwide rights to the feature and sell overseas rights at Cannes.Related Articles: Crazy Gary Oldman Tones It Down -- But Can It Finally Get Him an Oscar? Exclusive: Tom Cruise Attached to Star in WB's 'El Presidente'
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions