Tokyo bourse to brief on glitch at 0730 GMT
TOKYO Feb 2 (Reuters) - The Tokyo Stock Exchange said it would brief at 0730 GMT on a system glitch that had suspended trade in 241 instruments including shares of Sony Corp, Tokyo Electric Power Co and Hitachi Ltd.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets