Sony expects around $3 bln loss in TV business in 2011/12
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sony Corp expects a 2011/12 loss in its TV business of 220-230 billion yen ($2.9 billion to $3 billion).
Masaru Kato, Sony's Chief Financial Officer, made the comment in a media after the company disappointed with a 91.7 billion yen operating loss in October-December that was worse than analysts' estimates.
($1 = 76.1300 Japanese yen)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data