Trump endorses Mitt Romney's presidential bid
LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Businessman and reality-TV personality Donald Trump endorsed Mitt Romney in the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination on Thursday, setting aside for now the possibility that he might mount his own presidential bid.
"Mitt is tough, he's smart, he's sharp. He's not going to allow bad things to continue to happen to this country," Trump said at a news conference.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl