Manning wins Super Bowl MVP award
INDIANAPOLIS (Reuters) - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning was named the Most Valuable Player in Sunday's Super Bowl after leading his team to a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots.
Manning, who was also named MVP when the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl four years ago, joined Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana and Tom Brady as the only players to win the award more than once.
(Reporting by Julian Linden)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters