REG-Agneash Soft Commodities PLC: Resignation of Chief Investment Officer
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
AGNEASH SOFT COMMODITIES PLC ("Agneash" or "the Company") RESIGNATION OF CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER The Company announces the resignation of Tom Winnifrith, who was the Company's Chief Investment Officer but not a main board director. The Directors of Agneash are reviewing the Company's market strategy, in light of the changing and challenging market conditions for small cap investment companies. An announcement will be made as soon as is possible on the outcome of this review. The Directors of the issuer accept responsibility for this announcement. --ENDS-- ENQUIRIES: AGNEASH SOFT COMMODITIES PLC Grahame Rose +44 777 0644 408 RIVINGTON STREET CORPORATE FINANCE Heena Karani Heena.firstname.lastname@example.org +44 207 562 3393
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label