Burning through cash
Hungary is the only country to recycle its worn cash for fuel each year, a total of some $1 billion worth. The bricks are sent to charities, covering some of their heating fuel costs.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies