Burning through cash
Hungary is the only country to recycle its worn cash for fuel each year, a total of some $1 billion worth. The bricks are sent to charities, covering some of their heating fuel costs.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |