DoJ set to clear Google-Motorola deal - WSJ
Feb 8 (Reuters) - The United States Department of Justice is likely to clear Google Inc's buy of Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc as early as next week, a Wall Street Journal report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
The report also quoted sources as saying that the Department of Justice was also set to approve a deal that will allow a consortium of technology companies including Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp and Research In Motion to buy pending patents from former telecom giant Nortel Networks .
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list