DoJ set to clear Google-Motorola deal - WSJ
Feb 8 (Reuters) - The United States Department of Justice is likely to clear Google Inc's buy of Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc as early as next week, a Wall Street Journal report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
The report also quoted sources as saying that the Department of Justice was also set to approve a deal that will allow a consortium of technology companies including Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp and Research In Motion to buy pending patents from former telecom giant Nortel Networks .
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |