DoJ set to clear Google-Motorola deal - WSJ
Feb 8 (Reuters) - The United States Department of Justice is likely to clear Google Inc's buy of Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc as early as next week, a Wall Street Journal report said, citing people familiar with the matter.
The report also quoted sources as saying that the Department of Justice was also set to approve a deal that will allow a consortium of technology companies including Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp and Research In Motion to buy pending patents from former telecom giant Nortel Networks .
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |