Apple sues Motorola Mobility over Qualcomm license
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Apple sued Motorola Mobility in a U.S. court on Friday over a patent license agreement between Motorola and Qualcomm, according to a copy of the lawsuit.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane