Apple sues Motorola Mobility over Qualcomm license
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Apple sued Motorola Mobility in a U.S. court on Friday over a patent license agreement between Motorola and Qualcomm, according to a copy of the lawsuit.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia