Lindsay Lohan Is in Tax Trouble -- Yet Again (Report)
Lindsay Lohan might want to pay a visit to H&R Block.
The "Freaky Friday" actress has been dinged by the IRS for not paying $140,000 and change in taxes for 2010, TMZ reports. The web site cites papers filed in the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office on Monday.
Also read: Lindsay Lohan's Full Nude Playboy Spread Leaks Online -- Playboy "Freaking" (Warning: NSFW)
This wouldn't be the first time that Lohan, 25, has been accused of not rendering unto Uncle Sam what is his. It wouldn't even be the first time this year that it's happened -- back in January, it was reported that the IRS filed a tax lien against the actress for not ponying up $93,701.57 in income tax for 2009.
Also read: Uncle Sam Wants Lindsay Lohan ... to Pay Her Tax Bill
So it might not be surprising that Lohan might have let her tax billl lapse -- but the amount of tax she owes will probably raise some eyebrows. According to IMDB, her lone acting gig in 2010 was a small part in the Robert Rodriguez film "Machete," which boasted a relatively modest budget of $10.5 million, per Box Office Mojo. And her reported $1 million Playboy payday wouldn't come until 2011.
Lohan's spokesman had no comment for TheWrap.Related Articles: Bristol Palin vs. Lindsay Lohan: a Tale of 2 Bad Girls An Open Letter to Lindsay Lohan
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation