US and China discuss how to help Europe handle crisis
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - The United States and China will keep looking at how they can help Europe tackle its sovereign debt crisis, according to a joint statement released by the White House on Tuesday as Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met with U.S. leaders.
"The United States and China are committed to continuing to exchange views on developments in European financial markets and discuss approaches that can support Europe's own efforts to respond to its sovereign debt crisis," the statement said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command