US and China discuss how to help Europe handle crisis
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - The United States and China will keep looking at how they can help Europe tackle its sovereign debt crisis, according to a joint statement released by the White House on Tuesday as Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met with U.S. leaders.
"The United States and China are committed to continuing to exchange views on developments in European financial markets and discuss approaches that can support Europe's own efforts to respond to its sovereign debt crisis," the statement said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |