AIRSHOW-Pratt & Whitney to supply engines for India's GoAir
SINGAPORE Feb 15 (Reuters) - Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday it had secured a contract to supply engines for 72 Airbus A-320Neo's ordered by India's GoAir.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police