AIRSHOW-Pratt & Whitney to supply engines for India's GoAir
SINGAPORE Feb 15 (Reuters) - Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday it had secured a contract to supply engines for 72 Airbus A-320Neo's ordered by India's GoAir.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |