Botswana Jan inflation slows to 8.8 pct y/y
JOHANNESBURG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Botswana's consumer inflation slowed to 8.8 percent year-on-year in January from 9.2 percent in December, the Central Statistics Office said on Wednesday.
The statistics agency said inflation went up to 0.5 percent month-on-month from 0.4 percent. (Reporting by Phumza Macanda)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine