Botswana Jan inflation slows to 8.8 pct y/y
JOHANNESBURG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Botswana's consumer inflation slowed to 8.8 percent year-on-year in January from 9.2 percent in December, the Central Statistics Office said on Wednesday.
The statistics agency said inflation went up to 0.5 percent month-on-month from 0.4 percent. (Reporting by Phumza Macanda)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media