Botswana Jan inflation slows to 8.8 pct y/y
JOHANNESBURG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Botswana's consumer inflation slowed to 8.8 percent year-on-year in January from 9.2 percent in December, the Central Statistics Office said on Wednesday.
The statistics agency said inflation went up to 0.5 percent month-on-month from 0.4 percent. (Reporting by Phumza Macanda)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official