Herman Cain Won't Do 'Dancing With the Stars'
Cross another one off the list of potential competitors for the upcoming season of "Dancing With the Stars": One-time GOP presidential contender Herman Cain won't appear on the ABC series.
Atlantic Journal-Constitution Cain was approached by "DWTS" producers, but squashed the idea of participating. "He can't dance in an eight-count. He can only dance in a nine-count," Reichert said, referring to Cain's famous 9-9-9 plan.
Also read: Jon Stewart: Herman Cain Is Lying -- or Terrible at Closing the Deal (Video)
Cain is just the latest celeb to turn down "DWTS" for its 14th season. As TheWrap reported last week, the Denver Broncos said Tim Tebow has no plans to be on the show, and Dolly Parton last month told TheBoot.com that she continues to turn down offers.
"DWTS" season 14 premieres on March 19, and the new cast will be announced on Feb. 28 during "Good Morning America."Related Articles: Pee-wee Herman Wants to Do 'Dancing With the Stars' Bill Clinton: I Turned Down 'Dancing With the Stars'
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner