Iran sends letter to EU on new nuclear talks: Al Alam TV
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has handed a letter to the European Union's foreign policy chief over its readiness to resume nuclear talks with major powers to discuss the country's disputed nuclear program, Iran's Arabic language Al Alam television reported Wednesday.
"The letter was handed over to Catherine Ashton's office on Wednesday. It expresses Iran's readiness to hold new talks over its nuclear program in a constructive way," Al Alam reported.
(Created by Parisa Hafezi; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras