Iran sends letter to EU on new nuclear talks: Al Alam TV
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has handed a letter to the European Union's foreign policy chief over its readiness to resume nuclear talks with major powers to discuss the country's disputed nuclear program, Iran's Arabic language Al Alam television reported Wednesday.
"The letter was handed over to Catherine Ashton's office on Wednesday. It expresses Iran's readiness to hold new talks over its nuclear program in a constructive way," Al Alam reported.
(Created by Parisa Hafezi; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media