UPDATE 1-BonTerra Resources CEO resigns
Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's BonTerra Resources said it appointed Navjit Dhaliwal as chief executive officer after Mitchell Adam resigned from his post.
Adam's resignation is effective immediately, the junior mineral exploration company said in a statement.
BonTerra's shares, which have lost almost half of their value in past four months, closed at 18 Canadian cents on Wednesday on the Toronto Venture Exchange.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media