Finmeccanica chosen for 1-bln-euro jet order -source
ROME Feb 16 (Reuters) - Finmeccanica's Alenia Aermacchi unit was chosen by Israel to supply 30 M-346 Master training jets worth about 1 billion euros, said a source familiar with the matter.
No further details were given. (Reporting By Paolo Biondi, writing by Steve Scherer)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |