Finmeccanica chosen for 1-bln-euro jet order -source
ROME Feb 16 (Reuters) - Finmeccanica's Alenia Aermacchi unit was chosen by Israel to supply 30 M-346 Master training jets worth about 1 billion euros, said a source familiar with the matter.
No further details were given. (Reporting By Paolo Biondi, writing by Steve Scherer)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command