REG - Alumasc Group Plc - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Thursday 16 February 2012
THE ALUMASC GROUP PLC (the "COMPANY")
The Company announces that it has been informed that Mr Paul Hooper, the Group Chief Executive, and connected persons, acquired 37,856 ordinary shares with voting rights in the Company on 16 February 2012, (representing 0.10% of the Company's ordinary shares in issue) at a price of 92p per share.
Following this acquisition, Mr Hooper and connected persons have an interest in 300,745 ordinary shares with voting rights (0.83% of the ordinary shares in issue).
The Alumasc Group plc
Deputy Group Company Secretary
This information is provided by RNS
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds