- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Apple did not infringe HTC patented technology-ITC
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Apple Inc did not infringe patented technology owned by Android phonemaker HTC Corp , the U.S. International Trade Commission said on Friday, the latest ruling in the wide-ranging smartphone patent wars.
The complaint - one of several the two companies have filed against each other - is a proxy for the larger fight for market share between Apple's products and Google Inc's Android software for cellphones and tablets, many of which HTC makes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this