Enbridge profit rises on higher shipped volumes
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc, the main transporter of Canadian oil to the United States, reported a 3 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on higher shipped volumes.
Enbridge, which seeks to expand pipeline capacity in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Canadian Pacific Coast regions, earned C$335 million ($334.9 million), or 44 Canadian cents a share, up from C$326 million, or 43 Canadian cents a share, a year ago.
On an adjusted basis, it earned 37 Canadian cents a share.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers