Enbridge profit rises on higher shipped volumes
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc, the main transporter of Canadian oil to the United States, reported a 3 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit on higher shipped volumes.
Enbridge, which seeks to expand pipeline capacity in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Canadian Pacific Coast regions, earned C$335 million ($334.9 million), or 44 Canadian cents a share, up from C$326 million, or 43 Canadian cents a share, a year ago.
On an adjusted basis, it earned 37 Canadian cents a share.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N