Enbridge says Line 5 returned to service
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc on Friday said it returned its 491,000 barrel-a-day Line 5 oil pipeline to service after repairing a leak in Michigan.
Enbridge had shut the line on Thursday to repair a small leak, estimated to have been less than three barrels at a site in Arenac County, Michigan.
Line 5 is running from Superior in Wisconsin to Sarnia in Ontario.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea