Enbridge says Line 5 returned to service
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc on Friday said it returned its 491,000 barrel-a-day Line 5 oil pipeline to service after repairing a leak in Michigan.
Enbridge had shut the line on Thursday to repair a small leak, estimated to have been less than three barrels at a site in Arenac County, Michigan.
Line 5 is running from Superior in Wisconsin to Sarnia in Ontario.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic