Enbridge says Line 5 returned to service
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc on Friday said it returned its 491,000 barrel-a-day Line 5 oil pipeline to service after repairing a leak in Michigan.
Enbridge had shut the line on Thursday to repair a small leak, estimated to have been less than three barrels at a site in Arenac County, Michigan.
Line 5 is running from Superior in Wisconsin to Sarnia in Ontario.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back-Malaysia military