Misys confirms approach from Vista Equity Partners
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - Misys, the British banking software company that is in talks about merging with its Swiss peer Temenos, said on Monday it had received a rival approach from Vista Equity Partners.
The Financial Times had earlier on Monday reported that the private equity firm was lining up a 1.2 billion pounds ($1.9 billion) bid for the British company.
Shares in Misys were 8.3 percent higher at 335 pence at 1252 GMT.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |