Tesoro says Salt Lake City refinery ops normal
HOUSTON Feb 21 (Reuters) - Tesoro Corp's 57,500 barrel-per-day (bpd) Salt Lake City refinery was operating normally on Monday following a Friday fire, a company spokeswoman said.
"All necessary repairs have been made to equipment involved in the small fire at Tesoro's Salt Lake City refinery and operations are running normally," said Tesoro spokeswoman Tina Barbee.
While Tesoro has declined to identify the unit affected by the brief blaze on a pump, West Coast refined products markets trade sources said the refinery's crude distillation unit was taken out of production due to the fire.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB