Michael Fassbender boards Ridley Scott's "The Counselor"
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Michael Fassbender has signed on to star in "The Counselor," with his "Prometheus" director, Ridley Scott, TheWrap has confirmed.
Cormac McCarthy, the Pulitzer Prize winning novelist and playwright whose "No Country for Old Men" was adapted to the Academy Award-winning 2007 movie, wrote the script.
Fassbender will play the counselor -- a respected lawyer who finds himself in over his head after he gets involved in a drug operation.
Nick Wechsler, Steve Schwartz and Paula Mae Schwartz are producing.
(Editing By Zorianna Kit)
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |