Michael Fassbender boards Ridley Scott's "The Counselor"
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Michael Fassbender has signed on to star in "The Counselor," with his "Prometheus" director, Ridley Scott, TheWrap has confirmed.
Cormac McCarthy, the Pulitzer Prize winning novelist and playwright whose "No Country for Old Men" was adapted to the Academy Award-winning 2007 movie, wrote the script.
Fassbender will play the counselor -- a respected lawyer who finds himself in over his head after he gets involved in a drug operation.
Nick Wechsler, Steve Schwartz and Paula Mae Schwartz are producing.
(Editing By Zorianna Kit)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash