UPDATE 1-Aaron's names Ronald Allen CEO
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Aaron's Inc said interim Chief Executive Ronald Allen will take over permanently at the helm of the furniture and appliance rental company.
Allen, who served as the chief executive of Delta Air Lines from 1987 to 1997, took over as Aaron's CEO late last year on an interim basis after former CEO Robert Loudermilk resigned due to health reasons. Allen has been a member of the company's board since 1997.
Shares of Atlanta-based Aaron's closed at $27.97 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, "rumble on for years" - study
- Louisiana judge rules state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional