UPDATE 1-Aaron's names Ronald Allen CEO
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Aaron's Inc said interim Chief Executive Ronald Allen will take over permanently at the helm of the furniture and appliance rental company.
Allen, who served as the chief executive of Delta Air Lines from 1987 to 1997, took over as Aaron's CEO late last year on an interim basis after former CEO Robert Loudermilk resigned due to health reasons. Allen has been a member of the company's board since 1997.
Shares of Atlanta-based Aaron's closed at $27.97 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking