COMPX DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
DALLAS, TEXAS . . . February 22, 2012 . . . CompX International Inc. (AMEX: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared CompX's regular quarterly dividend of twelve and one-half cents ($0.125) per share on its class A and class B common stock, payable on March 20, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2012.
CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products, furniture components and performance marine components.
Contact: David A. Bowers, Chief Executive Officer, (864) 286-1122
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Compx International Inc via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |