- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Cyprus Air expects negative 2011 results
NICOSIA Feb 24 (Reuters) - Cypriot flag carrier Cyprus Airways said on Friday its full-year financial results would be negative, hit by intensified competition and rising fuel costs.
Results would be a "significant departure" from 2010 results, the company said in a stock exchange filing. Cyprus Airways made a small net profit of 215,000 euros in 2010.
The board of the airline will meet on Feb. 28 to discuss full-year results and capitalisation issues.
(Reporting By Michele Kambas; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this