Buffett--Could sell J&J stock if needed
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc is holding onto its Johnson & Johnson stake for now but could consider selling it given the company's recent problems, Warren Buffett said on Monday.
The company "obviously has messed up in a lot of ways in the last few years," he said in a CNBC interview, adding it was not clear why.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data