Euro falls 1 pct vs yen, off 4-mth high
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - The euro fell 1 percent against the yen on Monday, on steady selling by Japanese exporters and leveraged investors after the common currency hit a four month high earlier in the day.
The euro fell to a session low 107.841 yen, well below a four-month peak of 109.95 yen with near term support seen at its 200-day moving average of around 107.05 yen.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |