S&P cuts Greek sovereign debt to selective default
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Monday cut Greece's credit rating to SD, or selective default, after the Greek government amended the original rules governing some of its sovereign debt to bind all private bondholders to a bond swap necessary to complete a 130-billion-euro rescue package.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official