Brazil sovereign fund could buy dollars-official
BRASILIA Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government could use its sovereign wealth fund to buy dollars in the spot foreign-exchange market, but for now will leave it to the central bank to intervene, Brazil's National Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Tiago Pariz, Writing by Silvio Cascione)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East