RPT-Norway's Golar LNG to issue up to $250 mln in bonds
OSLO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Norway-based Golar LNG intends to issue up to $250 million in secured convertible bonds with a five-year tenor, the company said on Tuesday.
It said the base offering size will be $200 million with an upsize option of $50 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans